วันพุธ, เมษายน 07, 2553

I thought I had brought myself back to me

Today, I browsed through my very first blog. It was written in English, actually because of only one reason (back then) which was I could not type in Thai.

Today, I would like to try it again. I think some words may get softer in English if my feeling is too hard.

Look back in time, I found that myself was stolen...by my job. And to make a long story short, I was assigned to do what I was not trained for, along with my profession.

The job was very time consuming and pretty stressful. That is because I did not (and could not) have a full control on things I had my responsibility on them. Things could went wrong any time. I still think...that my only true function was to be just a scapegoat when things did go wrong.

Lucky me that things went well. It has been 5 years now and I thought that I could be free from it. I could get myself back to me. It should be my turn to do something else, some research, some programs, etc. I had that sweet thought for a few months. In fact, I was begging for it.

But no...

[I deleted the last two sentences. It may not be all I want to write, but it is all I want to record.]

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: